The Park Silly Sunday Market (a 501c3) is a community forum, providing your business/organization a unique outreach opportunity to educate the Park City community, as well as friends from surrounding communities, about your green vision/initiatives and how to live with less impact on our planet.
We're proud to report over 213,000 visitors in 2021 and recyceled 75% of all the waste generated at the Market! The Park Silly Sunday Market is setting the example for other events/organizations to follow with our green/zero waste efforts. Thank you for joining in this effort!
We would like to offer your organization a complimentary space (10x10) for one Sunday (value $150). Your organization will need to provide their own set up for the space including a canopy/umberlla with a 50 lb. base weight for each leg, table and chairs. Please note that if you cancel within 3 days of your scheduled market date you will be invoiced a $50 cancellation/no-show fee.
Advantages to participating at the Park Silly Sunday Market:
- Community exposure at the market reaches 13,000-15,000 per Sunday
- Your organization will be promoted through a variety of media sources including our website and eblast (reaching 10,000 people) promoting the unique-every-week groups.
- Middle of the market location: Community Alley, located on 7th Street, in the heart of all the action
- Later load-in time starting at 8:30am (compared to 7am in past years)
- Easy load-out completed by 5:30pm (first booths to exit the venue)
Park Silly Sunday Market takes place every Sunday from June 5th through September 25th (with the exception of Aug 7, Aug 14 and Aug 21). In your application you may request a specific Sunday; requests will be reviewed on a first come, first serve basis.
As a zero waste market, we ask that you limit distribution of papers - instead, PLEASE ask patrons to sign up on an email/phone list to receive future information from your organization.
Here's to a Silly Summer! The Park Silly Sunday Market is a 501C3 non profit organization.
WANDERING SOLICITATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. PLEASE REMAIN WITH IN THE BOUNDARIES OF YOUR BOOTH WHEN SHARING INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PROGRAMS.