Park Silly kicks off June 4th, 2017
Applications for the 2017 Park Silly Sunday Market are being accepted NOW!
What made the 2016 Park Silly Sunday Market so AMAZING?
* 196,000 people enjoyed the market this year!
* We had over 1,942 vendor booths this year, 26% from Summit County
* 70 booths were provided free for local non-profits
* 140 booths were provided free for farmers
* 14 booths were provided free for Main Street Merchants (HPCA)
* 14 booths were provided free for Park City Performing Artists (PCPAA)
* 14 booths were provided free for Featured Artists
* We had over 163 different performers (bands, magicians, stilt walkers, balloon makers, hula-hoopers & more)
* We diverted over 87% of our trash from the landfill - WOW
* 25,520 lbs of trash was recycled, including 1,450 lbs of food fed to the local pigs!